To specialize in the different domains of Evidence-Based Practice, the CEBaP staff follows national and international trainings and workshops on different methodological topics.
In the past year, the CEBaP staff has attended the following specialized trainings or workshops:
- Systematic Reviews course by the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine (Cebam);
- course on guideline development, organized by the Working group Development of Primary Care Guidelines;
- GRADE workshops on diagnostics, organized by the Dutch Cochrane Centre;
- statistical workshop ‘Essential tools for R’ organized by Flames (Leuven Statistics Research Centre);
- several workshops during the Global Evidence Summit in Cape Town, South Africa.
What is Evidence-Based Practice?
Read more about our methodological charter